Junior pupils have the opportunity to take part in a number of optional trips. They vary each year and many support curriculum learning. Examples include:
• Year 5 children visit a chateau in France, where they experience French culture whilst developing
their language skills.
• Year 4 children attend a residential multi-activity weekend
• Year 4 children visit Chester (as part of their study of Romans)
• Year 3 undertake a local study (in Macclesfield) and a river study (River Bollin in Styal)
• Year 6 visit Jersey during the Easter holiday to participate in team sports and a range of
• At the end of the school year, Year 6 children enjoy an outdoor activity holiday.