From the Early Years Foundation Stage right through to the Sixth Form, this summer's results were again stunningly good.
In 2016, our 124 A Level students achieved:
- Over 50% of all passes were A*/ A
- 80% of grades were A* to B
- 50 students achieved 3 As or better
- 50 students achieved A* in one or more subjects
- 6 students received offers from Oxbridge
Students were equally delighted with their 2015 GCSE results. Of the 145 pupils:
· 74 pupils achieved an A* grade in one or more subjects
· a quarter of the year group achieved at least 5 A*s
· 45 pupils achieved 9 As and better
· 9 pupils achieved 9 A*s and better
· 6 students achieved an A^ (an A* with distinction) in Further Maths
· 24% of all grades were at A*
· 58% of all grades were at A*/A and
· 83% of grades were A* – B
For all results, from EYFS through to A Levels, please see: Foundation Results 2014
Equally important is the success that we have with pupils entering further education. Students are well supported in preparation for university (see Careers) and most leavers achieve a place at their first choice. Many students each year are accepted onto courses for Medicine, Veterinary Science and Law at top universities.
Once again this year we are delighted to hear of some of our former pupils' success at university, with many students contacting us to say that they have been awarded a First Class Honours degree. In recent years former pupils have achieved the top First Class honours degree across the whole of Oxford University in Fine Art, Engineering and English.